My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Ask Your Question

WebMD Answers

120 Characters remaining
120 Characters remaining
  • First, try and keep your question as short as possible.
  • Include specific words that will help us identify questions that may already have your answer.
  • If you don't find your answer, you can post your question to WebMD Experts and Contributors.


Posted: | Report This Report Question |

i have had my period four weeks with heavy bleeding and large blood clots i'm 44 years old what should i do ?

Related Topics: Period, Blood Clot

Answers from Contributors (1)

3 Answers
15 Helpful Votes
Talk to your OBGYN . mine said i had fibrods that cused mine they had to go in and do this thing where they burn the lining of your utris you cant have babies anymore but my period stoped pretty much i only have very light spoting like every 4 to 6 months.... u get out same day and i went back to work 3 days later feeling brand new.. yea !!!!! hope it helped

The opinions expressed here are solely those of the User.down arrowThe opinions expressed here are solely those of the User.
User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice. Please see the
bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.up arrow

| Report This Report Answer

Was this helpful?


Thanks for your feedback.

11 of 14 found this helpful