how long does it take to recover from rotator cuff surgery

Related Topics: Rotator Cuff, Surgery

I wish I knew that answer, my friend.... I have had two rotator cuff surgeries and, sadly, I have not recovered (yet). I need a third surgery.

When I talk to those patients who are successes, I get a range from three months to about a year.

Every person...and the severity of their rotator cuff injury is different, as is the type of surgical repair that they have. It would not be possible to guess at anyone's recovery time, but I do wish you (if you are the one) the best in a speedy and very successful recovery.