Q.

My left side of my chest hurts, under my ribs when I breathe, laugh, yawn, anything where I take a deep breath.

If I yawn, laugh, take a deep breath, I get a sharp pain in my left rib cage. It is up the front right under my breast and sometimes feels like I cant catch another breath. It is very sharp, and when I release it fades. It comes and goes. But when it hurts it hurts. Thank you. 
Related Topics: Breast, Chest, Pain

A.
Had this once... It was just gas! If you don't think this is the cause, and this doesn't go away, try placing your hand on your left side, see if pressing a specific spot hurts, and go see a doctor. Hope you feel better soon. :)