Q.

Why is it that sometimes when i have to pee when i stand up it just pours out and i can't cut it off

I have had two children and have always peed often ever since i was a child but the older i get the worse it gets somtime i don't make it at all.

A.
I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. But I have good news: Your problem probably can be fixed.

It's not uncommon for women to develop bladder leakage, especially after having children. The leakage (or in your case, gushing) can be caused by several things, from a prolapsed bladder to a weak bladder muscle. Your health care provider can diagnose the cause of your bladder leakage and suggest the appropriate treatment, which can range from medication to an outpatient surgical procedure.

I suggest you make an appointment with your gynecologist or primary healthcare provider to have this problem diagnosed. You've suffered long enough!

Best wishes to you!