Q.

I had a cortisone injection in my shoulder 7 days ago. How long before I know if it works.

I was diagnosed with a partial tear in my rotator cuff. Doctor wanted to try cortisone injection first to see if would bring me relief.  It has been a week. I only see a sight difference. How long before I know if it will work?

A.

Hi Well it seems its doing some good, I would say just give it a couple more days, and get back to the doctor, the thing is did he get it in the right place, did he make you go och, before he injected you, because he needed to get it right on the button for it to work at its best.

Hope this helps.