Tip of the penis is itchy, pain during urination and it feels as if it is leaking but no pus.

I have never discussed this before, but the symptoms are happening more and more. When I wake up and pee it is painful and feels like it is burning/razor blade sensation but not intolerable. When I shake it, it seems to provide relief to the tip of my penis. I have seem a little skin peel but I ejaculate a lot. The questions is whether it is a STI or something less major. After urination it leaks or drains but to sign or pus or such. All places on my genital region are clean! What would it be?
Related Topics: Urination, Ejaculation, Burn, Penis, Skin

That is definitely a little odd for sure.  You could always try a penis health creme.  This would really help the peeling of the skin you mentioned.  I had a similar skin problem in the past and the creme really worked for me.  It took me a while to a.) accept the fact that it felt weird down there and b.) ask around to find some answers and treatment options.  It can be a scary.  But check out one of these cremes.  There are a lot out there and I can only say that since you will be rubbing this creme directly onto your penis, you do not want one that contains strange synthetics.  Stick to the all natural ones.  Good luck.