Q.

what brings on a panic attack

Hello, for the past year I keep having I think they are panic attacks, I get chest pains, tingling in my arm and in my leg, feeling doomed, headaches, upset stomach, I have went to the ER and have had EKG, MRI, blood test and everything game back negative. I have went through a lot this past year, But I just can't seem to stop them.

Related Topics: Arm, Chest, Leg, Stomach, Electrocardiogram

A.
Your symptoms sounds like you could have panic disorder.  A rule of thumb for panic disorder is that your panic attacks occur three times in a 6-month period with no apparent trigger.  Regardless, I would encourage you to go see a psychiatrist or other mental health professional.  You are not alone in having these symptoms, anxiety disorders are very common and someone like a psychiatrist would love to see you and help you out.  Best wishes :)