Q.

Want to know side effects of facedown mastrubation.

I have been doing face down masturbation since i am 14, now i am 28, recently i came to know about facedown mastrubation, it can cause dangerous side affects and it is not usual pattern of mastrubation,  Request if some one can give me the details on this, till now i haven't tried for an intercourse as i am not married yet. Will there be any problem in intercourse because of this way of mastrubation? Will it lead to impotency?

A.

There are no "side effects" (like impotency) from masturbation....face down, face up, face sideways, or hanging upside down.

A.

Hi The problem by ding this is, when it comes to real sex, you may not have the sensitivity that you should have, this stems from dry masturbating, and dry masturbating is not good for you, you could end up with scars on your gland, so take a break for a couple of weeks the start masturbating with some kind of oil, baby oil will do, the using you hand start masturbating slowly with a featherlight touch, not a hard grip, masturbating should have the same touch as the inside if a vagina, this way when it comes to real sex, your brain will know just how it should feel.

A.
I began masturbating as a small child. I didn't know anybody else did it, but decided it was wrong and kept trying to stop! Anyhow I did it lying on my stomach and it was many years before I read that doing it that way could be bad for one, but I don't remember why unless it was too much pressure on the penis.  Eventually I learned that masturbation in general was not only not immoral depending on the circumstances, but it took me a long time to learn to do it lying on my back, but it was something I rarely did until after my wife died.