Q.

what would cause rectal bleeding and low back pain?

I am a 28 year old female. I am obese. I am in relatively good health. For four days I have been having terrible lower back pain and today I noticed dark stool, blood in the toilet and on the toilet paper.

What can cause both rectal bleeding and low back pain?

Related Topics: Obesity, Rectum, Back Pain

A.
Ok you need to go to the doctor asap. It could be caused by a number of intestinal problems. 2yrs ago my mother was diagnosed with colon cancer. She described it as a period out of her butt. I doubt it would be that. But it is very important. You dont want to wait when it comes to bloody stool. Dont panic or anything but it needs to be seen about