Q.

Large red bump leaking puss on the back of the head.

My boyfriend has a large bump/growth/bubble on the back of his head near his neck that has been there for almost 2 years. When it first appeared he saw a doctor who told him to ignore it if it doesn't bother him. Recently, it has started to hurt with pain increasing as the time goes by. It has become red and come to a head almost like a pimple and is now leaking a whitish fluid kind of like puss.

Related Topics: Acne, Head, Neck, Vision, Pain

A.

It sounds like it could be a mild form of staff. I had something similar and my doctor gave me pills. But another doctor told me to take a bath in plain water and a cap of bleach and after about a week it went away.