Q.

Havent had period since Nov. but have mucus could this be ovulation? also tender breast,stomach pains,trouble breathing

Have been sexually active and not using protection. My periods are never regular. I took a pregnancy test about 2 weeks ago and it was negative.

A.

SOME PEOPLE NEED BLOOD TEST TO DETIRMINE PREGNANCY BECOUSE THEY ONLY GET FALSE NEGATIVE RESULTS DID YOU WAIT THE EXACT TIME TO READ THE TEST ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO I WOULD GET A BLOOD TEST DONE I HAD 2 TEST BE POSITIVE AT HOME AND 1 NEGATIVE AT A FREE WALK IN CLINIC [I KNEW I WAS PREGNANT [ MY GUTT FEELING] I MADE A APPT W MY DR THE TEST HE GAVE ME WAS TO BE READ AFTER 5 MIN AND IT DID NOT TURN POSSITVE EARLY AT ALL IT WAS AT 5 MIN EXACTLY THE PLUS SIGN SHOWED!! MY DR CALLED THE FREE CLINIC AND ADVISED THEM TO WAIT TO READ RESULTS AND TELL PATIENTS THE RESULTS AFTER THE RIGHT TIME HAS ELASPED. THEY TRIED TO GET ME TO START BIRTH CONTROL THAT DAY [DEPOE SHOT] WICH COULD OF CAUSED ISSUES WITH MY CHILD IT TOOK ME AND MY HUSBAND 13 YEARS TO GET PREGNANT WITH OUR GIRL I WAS 29 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME 13 YEARS AGO SO DONT TAKE THE RISK SEE THE DR.