Q.

Is abortion safe at 22 weeks into pregnancy?

Hi i am 22 weeks pregnant and contemplating abortion. But i am worry that it could be harmful to my body or worst. I have already had 6 abortions, 3 live births, 1 miscarriage. I am also a little scared to have this baby because all my pregnancy were high- risk and it put me and my babies lives at risk. Yes my husband and i used a condom when i got pregnant with this baby. So i was just wonderng if it was safe or even recommended to go through with it based on my history.

A.
Have you been receiving prenatal care?At 22 weeks this could  be high risk for you and the baby anyway.I'm not sure if it's even legal to have an an abortion at 22 weeks and now days the baby might be able to survive at this age.You should seek a doctor that cares for high risk pregnancies and trust them to see you and the baby through it.When the baby is born you will be glad you made a choice to keep it.You will surely love this little person.

A.

You know at 22 weeks old, your baby can move, breath, have the hiccups and it also starts hearing your voice. you don't want to have the baby? give it up for Adoption don't kill it just because you decided after 22 weeks your not ready.

A.

So you don't want to go through with this pregnancy because your high risk and it will put you and your babys lives at risk? But yet you will abort the baby at 22 weeks? You have already had 6 abortions that right there has been harmful to your body and probably has something to do with being high risk. I think its too late for an abortion. If you were going to do that then you should have done it MONTHS ago. Put that poor baby up for adoption. Based on your history, get your tubes tied. I am 22 weeks pregnant also. that baby has a heart beat and is moving and can hear your voice.