Q.

Does suboxone show up on an Icup urine drug test/

My Grandson has been taking suboxone and I want to know if it will effect the I-cup reading, if he is not taking other drugs.

Related Topics: Drug Test, Drug

A.

Suboxone is a controlled substance and an opoid that is used to treat opoid addiction as well as pain. It is likely that it will show up in a urine drug test, however if this is in regards to a drug test for a job or something of that sort, providing the prescription information will allow the screening company to verify that the drug is being taken under the direction of a physician and can be cleared.