Q.

I'm depressed because my husband can't ejac. During sex but can with mast. He says its normal and my problem, true or no

husband can ejaculate from masturbating but not from sex unless it lasts two hours which then hurts me, it has caused me mejor psychological stress since weve been together and he just has the attitude that its my problem that i even have a problem and is unwilling to even try to stop masturbating or watching porn. he told me today that im being emotional and acting like a little girl and its not a problem with him at all because he is normal. am i being too emotional?or is he the one w the prob

A.

As a couple, you BOTH have a problem, but it may take a few visits to a counselor to work it out if you can convince him to do it (may be difficult).  If he is excessively masturbating and watching porn then he may have a warped view of sex that needs addressing. While there is nothing wrong with self-pleasure, he seems to be preferring masturbation of intimacy with his wife. For women, sex is the most intimate form of communication, and you and your husband are NOT communicating very well. You may be having sex in ordered to be loved and touched, and this is not happening. I don't think you are too emotional. 

You both can have a mutually-pleasurable sex life again, but you will need to work out some barriers first. If he cares about you, he will participate in some problem-solving.