Q.

for the past month, everytime I eat I get very bad stomach pain that can last for 30 min, what this a sign of?female,24

my stomach is sore to the touch, but at times feels hard. sometimes the pain can last for an hour or more. the pain is sometimes relived by passing gas.

Related Topics: Stomach, Flatulence, Pain

A.

Does certain foods seem to make the pain worse or is it everything you eat?  Regardless, you have some sort of intestinal problem and need to see your dr.  It sounds as if you are not digesing your food as you should, and then after the 30minutes have passed, it is being digested.  Are your stools normal and regular bowel movements?  Again this is really a question for your MD, but I would try eating bland foods, eating slowly and rather than one large meal, eat smaller meals several times a day, eating slowly.