Q.

What is wrong with my knee?

im a 15 year old girl who plays sports like basketball and run. sometimes when i run or play basketball my knee starts to hurt. recently my right knee has been bothering me. it feels stiff and tight and i can't fully extended my right leg. when i bend it, my knee hurts at the front near the top. its been a week already and its still bothering me. im not able to walk normally but when i do my knee bothers me. 

Related Topics: Knee, Leg, Tightness, Running, Walking

A.
Dear madam,

with almost absolute certainty I can tell you that you will suffer from severe quis sursum Aethiopem of the knee for the rest of your life. There is not a lot you can do about it. However, I would recommend applying ice to the affected area approximately 3 hours a day and refrain from drinking alcohol. Furthermore, I would also recommend you confine yourself to the position of point guard when playing basketball and not running on gravel. Get better soon!
Best,
Dr. Wedlikov