My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Ask Your Question

WebMD Answers

120 Characters remaining
120 Characters remaining
  • First, try and keep your question as short as possible.
  • Include specific words that will help us identify questions that may already have your answer.
  • If you don't find your answer, you can post your question to WebMD Experts and Contributors.


Posted: | Report This Report Question |

What is wrong with my knee?

im a 15 year old girl who plays sports like basketball and run. sometimes when i run or play basketball my knee starts to hurt. recently my right knee has been bothering me. it feels stiff and tight and i can't fully extended my right leg. when i bend it, my knee hurts at the front near the top. its been a week already and its still bothering me. im not able to walk normally but when i do my knee bothers me. 

Related Topics: Knee, Leg, Tightness, Running, Walking

Answers from Contributors (1)

4 Answers
6 Helpful Votes
Dear madam,

with almost absolute certainty I can tell you that you will suffer from severe quis sursum Aethiopem of the knee for the rest of your life. There is not a lot you can do about it. However, I would recommend applying ice to the affected area approximately 3 hours a day and refrain from drinking alcohol. Furthermore, I would also recommend you confine yourself to the position of point guard when playing basketball and not running on gravel. Get better soon!
Dr. Wedlikov

The opinions expressed here are solely those of the User.down arrowThe opinions expressed here are solely those of the User.
User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice. Please see the
bottom of the page for more information or visit our Terms and Conditions.up arrow

| Report This Report Answer

Was this helpful?


Thanks for your feedback.

3 of 12 found this helpful