Q.

brown raised spot on scalp

there is a spot on my scalp (just above my temple) that has been there for a while now. its grown in diameter, and is a little more raised than I remember it being. it's all one solid color, a light beige/brown. it isn't painful but when I touch it (I've never picked at it), I don't feel MY touch on it, just a pressure.. it's also about an inch wide, not in any particular shape, and I see that there is the beginning of another one next to it (not touching the other one though)

Related Topics: Scalp, Pressure, Vision

A.
well it sounds like it could be sink cancer , only based on the fact you said u feel its gorwn , anything on the skin that grows or changes in shape and or color can point to that , i would go to the doctor and have it looked at , they would most likely want to do a biopsy on it to see if its cancer of not untill u can get there try to wear sunblock even if its winer uv rays are all year round.... i hope the best for u ..good luck :)