Q.

does shoulder bursitis pain go down the arm?

I'm 73, female.  Lifted 35 lbs of cat litter and have shoulder/arm pain for over a month. I can lift my arm.

Related Topics: Shoulder Bursitis, Arm, Shoulder, Pain, Cats

A.
i would go to the doctor , it very possible that the shoulder pain can go down the arm , and since you cant move it all the more reason to go... they can give you something for the pain and possibly phyiscal therepy to help you feel better untill then no more cat litter lifting and it can take a while for shoulder pain to go away so take it easy as much as you can ...hope this helpes and feel better :)