Q.

why does my blood suger drop so fast without warning

I got real dizzy and weak. I had bad slurred speech and everything went  black. I thought I was having a stroke or passing out. I called my sister and my blood sugar was below 50. I did the glucose test where you drink the liquid and the check your blood in intervals. They said it was normal. This has happened 6 times in the past year.

A.
You may have Hypoglycemia ( I do) Its when your blood sugar drops if you dont eat anything or well at all. My papa said to keep anything with nuts with you or peanut butter nearby.Peanut butter will help bring your sugar back up if you feel faint. I blacked out when my mom was coloring my hair I hit the floor and woke up to her shoving a spoon full of pb in my mouth I felt better after but you should eat small meals or snacks throughout the day to keep your sugar up.