Q.

I don't have periods due to taking nuvaring. How would I know if I was pregnant since I don't have any periods to miss?

The last two times I put the nuvaring in, I put it in a day late. I have pregnancy symptoms and am wondering how soon I can take a pregnancy test for it to be accurate. I know you normally would take one several days after a missed period, but I don't have periods.

Related Topics: Period, Pregnancy, Pregnancy Test

A.

you really shouldn't worry about getting pregnanat while on birth control.  Your periods are being missed because of the birth control, however, that is completely normal.  I would not be concerned with it at all

A.

i didn't understand that you put the nuvaring in a day late.  You can take a pregnancy test about 10 days after you apply the nuvaring.  The pregnancy tests today are so advanced that pregnancy can be detected within a short time.