Q.

What is the longest during till which I could have had HPV?

A few days ago, I tested positive for HPV. I have had intimate relations with just 1 guy in my life. 
And our first time was in 2007 (or maybe 2008). Does that mean that he has been seeing someone else even after he met me? 
Is it possible that I've had HPV since all these years?

Related Topics: Human Papillomavirus

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer
It's sad to say, but there is a huge possibility that the guy with whom you have had relations with, cheated upon you...
HPV or Human Papilloma Virus belongs to a group of viruses that affect the skin and mucous membranes of human beings and can easily spread through direct skin to skin contact or orally also. Most people who have HPV do not have any symptoms. Although, certain types of HPV strands can cause genital warts in men and women and can cause different types of cancers.
Curing HPV is although not possible, but is something which can be attained to a good extent by strengthening your immune system for which you can go with natural treatments, herbs like Hypersince Mysorense, Echinacea, Phyllanthus Emblica. In addition increase your vegetable and fruit intake and minimize intake of sugar, caffine and refined foods. Drink quality green tea and take supplements with folic acid, mixed carotenoids, Vitamin C and some anti-viral support formula. Reduce your stress level and practice mindfulness.

A.

i was told by my dr that getting ur cervics froze will work....he said getting them froze will kill the cells u have now and grow new ones which means ur 99% cured....and I was told that today