Q.

Why does my penis itch?

All right, about a month ago my penis started to itch. I figured it was just an allergic reaction or dry skin or something. But, after a month I figured something was definitely going on. I started researching on the internet and all fingers point to Chlamydia  or Gonorrhea. I called a clinic and they cant get me in until monday. and its thursday. well, i sprayed peroxide into my urethra and ALL of the symptoms cleared up. Hopefully, the peroxide got rid of everything without doing any damage.

Related Topics: Finger, Penis, Urethra, Chlamydia, Dry Skin

A.

Peroxide will not cure anything; definitely not Chlamydia or gonorrhea, so keep that appointment on Monday if you think your sexual history and symptoms justify it. There is an easy urine test that can give you the correct answer. Expect a lecture about using condoms.

The penis is covered by skin, and there are about a hundred reasons for itching...from allergy to your laundry detergent/dryer softeners or soap, to eczema or a fungal infection.

You cannot accurately diagnose yourself over the Internet, so get a medical professional invovled.

A.
about two weeks ago my penis started to itch. I thought it was the new underwear but i was wrong, I have not had sex prior to it happening. I wake up from sleeping and my penis itches, I i pee and it itches. I have cleaned it everytime but it still itches. any answers would b appreciated.

jim