Q.

Pimple in ear i messed with now my lymph node in my neck below that ear is swollen and hurt what should i do

Related Topics: Acne, Ears, Lymph Node, Neck, Swelling

A.

Get a paper tablet and write one thousand times: "I will not mess with a pimple in my ear every again." 

Then, call your medical provider, explain the situation. You will either be prescribed an oral antibiotic over the phone for the infection you most likely caused, or you will need to be examined first-hand...and, then prescribed an antibiotic.

A.
You have to make sure that you are properly washing your ears everyday with mild soap and water. You may also apply some topical medications that you can purchase over the counter. 

Clear Clinic -  http://www.clearclinic.com/