Q.

What could be causing pain in my upper left side under my ribs?

I also have a lot of bloating and really bad pain if I push on the area under my left breast and rib area?

Related Topics: Breast, Bloating, Pain

A.
What is the pain like? Is it consistent, or does it come and go? Is it sharp and stabbing, or dull and achy? Does it feel like menstrual cramps? Given its location (above your belly button) it could be bloating or gas. Does it change if you move your bowels, and are you still moving them regularly? More specifics would help a better-defined answer!