Q.

What is the difference between Percocet and Oxycodone Hydrocloride? Also, will it show up differently in a drug test?

Related Topics: Oxycodone, Drug Test

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer
they come from two different types of drugs, percocet for example comes from the coca plaints same plaint that if in the wrong hands becomes cocane , on the other hand oxycodone aka street name vikes come from the same things that make morphin and heorin , just very much less possible 1/16 the power of morphin. both will give you the same feeling and ease of pain because they both release cemicals that are the basically the same our biran uses then the same way they block off nerve ends to ruduce pain and also create a feelings of happiness . now as for the drug tesst each test is different it depends on if the  test is tesing for that for example if your testing for "grass" your not gonna see percocet in the blood or pee whatever kinda test your taking i would say look into what ever test you thin you may be talking and see what it covers cause some test can look for more than one thing it may not tell you what thing it is but it will say weither or not its in your system. drink as much water as you can as this will help flush out your system and most pills will leave your system within a few days unlike our friends maryjane who will hang in your pee and blood for a good month and your hair it can show up to a year .. hope this helps , also if your taking thses meds and dont really need them  i really think its best to get off i was talking them for my back pain as told by my doctor to do .... and they are very addictive your body will begin to want more and more , and the withdrawls are not fun trust me ... and the more you take if you are taking them for pain after time can make you feel like your in more pain than you really are ... food for thought 

A.
The difference between Percocet and oxycodone is that percs have Tylenol in them & oxycodone doesn't. They are both made out of oxycodone which is made from a derivative called THEBAINE which is extracted from the roots of the opium poppy plant. They both should come back as "oxycodone" in a drug test.

A.
also i tired to tell u what the dieffences are by what they do to the body and gave u a small backround on how some test work i said for example weed ok , in short .... it depends on the test ur givin thats what i said , and what were u trying to say by i wonder?? really a person tried to help answer ur question n you become rude ? you could have just said thats not what i was looking for but you choose to try and insult me..... just for that i hope that it does show on ur test .......

A.
I hit choose as best answer by accident and then couldn't go back. Are you for real? Percocet is Oxycodone and Tylenol. Oxycodone and Hydrocloride is Roxicodone NOT Vicoden!
I didn't ask for your opinion, I asked what was the difference and if they would show up differently in a urine test. This question has NOTHING to do with marijuana.
I really wonder...

A.
areyou kidding me ?  "nawtymama14" has the best answer AND people are finding this useful ?  i am freaking out right now !  no wonder we have so many ? people ? dying of o.d.'s and doctors giving legit pain patients an impossible time.  there are sooooooooooooooooooooo  many errors in her comments, i have no clue where to begin.  1.  Percocet & Oxy are NOT from the cocoA plant (maybe she thought because of the suffix in thebAINE it was like cocaine, lidocaine, novocaine, but wrong.  they both come from the opium poppy (kinda), they are synthesized from thebaine from the poppy and oxy mixed w/ simple acetominophen (aka tylenol) = percocet   2.  "vikes" - she might as well be talking about football because "vikes" are either a professional NFL team from MN OR hydrocodone (another semi-synthetic opium product) mixed w/ acetominophen (think hydro is made from codeine)  3.  oxy can be called stronger than morphine mg vs mg...ore correctwhile typing this her comment is masked therefore i cannot correct ALL THE ERRORS IN HER DANG STATEMENT.  very dangerous, this girl