Q.

Can a late period and vaginal mucus be a sign of pregnancy?

I have always been regular with my period.  My bf always withdraws before he ejaculates.  Is there any possibility that I could be pregnant?

A.
yes for sure late peroid is the number one sign of being prego, and 2 throughtout all times you will have some kind of mucus , when you ovulate your mucus become clear and sticky like egg whites after that it thickens to stop the sprem form entering you, basically a block but , you may experance muces just the same when you are prego, a kind of white creamy mucus , also for the pull out method its not at all the same as a pill or patch theres always the chance of precum which as much as he may try to pull out one release of a man can carry millions of little sperm, in such a tiny amount precum there a very good chance it could have done the job. and precum is something he most likely wont feel nor pull out for and theres more than enough lil ppl in there to get you prego, i would buy a hpt , and see what it tells you if it gives you a negative , remember it does depend on how long you have been prego hcg which is what they test for , takes a good two weeks to show , but for you by now i would think it would tell you , if this doesnt go away i would talk to ur gyn , hope this helps :)