Q.

Boyfriend brought up sex and I'm kinda scared.

I'm almost 20, still a virgin, and have been with my boyfriend for almost 6 months. He's brought up sex i want to but I'm kinda scared to. He's bought condoms. He got flustered explaining that he wasn't trying to pressure me, it was funny, but I get embarrassed when he brings it up and I'm not on birth control yet and not wanting to have sex without it I don't know where I would get it from, there are so many different types I don't want to get one that messes with my period or my body.

A.

your family doctor or gynecologist can prescribe birth control and give you the side effects of your choices. there are also women's clinics that can provide birth control. all of these usually require a papsmear.

A.
We are alot alike in many ways . I was worried about taking birth control also. I'm taking Junel which is the generic to loestrin. I love it! My cramps barely bother me and it's usually the first day that bothers me. It hasn't altered my periods. The sex thing my now husband waited for me 9mo. and he never pressured me. He actually had me wait longer so that i was positive that i was ready. I too was a virgin i was about to turn 20. I say wait until you are absolutely positive thats who you will be with o and my fella got tested before we did it bc i asked him to. I wasn't his first,but he was mine so never can be too certain. I took bc for 2 months before and we used condoms also until now since we r married. Hope this helps!

A.
Not answering my own question but would like to clarify what kind of person  I am. I have this thing where peer pressure doesn't work on me, regardless of who it is, Ex. Never done drugs, took a sip of alcohol and that was that (nasty stuff, I think I'm allergic to it in fact), still a virgin at 20 I have no pressure when it comes to my actions, if I don't want to do it I don't do it, if I do then I do. I'm asking for help not relationship advice.

A.
Do not get pressured into something you are not ready for! If you aren't comfortable talking about it with him you aren't ready to have intercourse with him. He is buying condoms but " doesn't want to pressure" you? Take a big step back and re-evaluate this relationship.