Q.

Started period 2 days ago, was normal heavy with the achey feeling I always have day 1. Day 3 I have seen no blood why?

I am 27 years old, my periods are always regular lasting 6-7 days. Day 1 was the normal heavy bleeding accompanied by lower back and vaginal cramps as it always is. Day 2- normal. Day-3 no blood? Not sure what is going on? Irregularity is highly irregular for my body.

Related Topics: Period, Vagina, Irregularity, Cramps

A.

This could be a sign caused by some major birth control options ie) the pill, depo shots, implants. nothing to worry about, usually it starts back up on the fourth day. It can also be "spotting" the usual cycle that happens before your actual period. If its your usual time of the month and youre NOT on birth control, see your doctor, other possibilities could be infection, uteran problems etc.

A.

Is it possible that you conceived?  Implantation of a fertilized egg can cause bleeding/cramping at the same time a woman expects her period.  It is typically lighter than a regular period but can last a day or two.  It could mean that you are pregnant!  If you have had any other major changes (medication, birth control, major stress, weight loss, etc) this could also be another explanation I suppose.  I would wait another 4-5 days and take a pregnancy test if conception was possible.