Q.

spotting before last mentruation.Two weeks before period having increased discharge, swollen tender breasts. pregnant?

On pill. spotted before last period. two weeks before period currently and experiencing increased white discharge and swollen tender breasts (feel like "water balloons").

A.
I usually see my period every 30days it always shows up on the 27th of every month,but december last year it did not show up,i got couple of signs that come and go,january 6th this year it showed up,flowed heavily the first and second day the other days it was light,february this year i started having pains in my nipples,frequent discharge thought i was pregnant but on the 16th it came,heavily the first two days and then stopped the 3rd day and came again the 4th day,am seriously have pains on my left lower side of my womb,and also having abdominal pain,please am i pregnant?