Q.

It feels like something is caught in my throat and i have been throwing up mucus, what should i do?

Related Topics: Throat, Mucus

A.
it posible that if you feel like there something in your throat and it began after you started throwing up. your throat could just be sore and swollen that happens , now the more important question when u say mucus what does it look like because it could be the lining of your stomach i have a few stomach problem that would cause me to throw up more than 3 times a day and i couldnt eat anything , stress can make this much much worse ...... and when i threw up i was throwing up yellowiah mucus and thats coming from the somach and my intestines i went to see a stomach doctor who did a edg on my upper track and was able to get me the help i needed , also does it burn ...thats another sign its stomach mucus , if you begin to throw up yellow water (what looks like yellow water) def go to the hospital ..it happend to me thats the water stuff in simple terms from your small intestines and that can be very bad i would say if you can to drink as muchh water as possible it will help , cause throwin up takes alot of water out of your body and eat light foods , and go see your doctor about this it wont get better without help ....hope this answerd your question