Q.

everyday i get what feels like a toothache in my gum (no tooth there) and pain goes all the way down side of my neck.

Related Topics: Neck, Tooth, Toothache, Pain

A.
your mouth is full of nerves and just because you have pain in one place doesnt mean thats where its coming from. i would make a check up with your dentest if it doesnt let up , and infection can live in your gums , which is very bad since it can cause an abcest which can go into the spin and brain. if left untreated can lead to death ! on the lighter side a little meds can clear that right up , hope you feel better and hope this helped :)