Q.

I have extreme lower back/hip pain (right side) neasua, loss of appetite, and not urinating as often. Any advise?

Related Topics: Urination, Hip Pain

A.
since i have had several kidney stones it sounds to me like you have a stone, my advice go to the ER and get it checked out cause if its anything like the pain ive had with mine in the past its only gonna get worse before it gets better

A.

If the kidney stone does not pan out, I might suggest seeing a chiropractor.  Your symptoms match what I go thru when my low back goes and I have a hip turned out of place. It can affect many things.  Another indicator would be if you have urinary seepage.