Q.

My Legs fall asleep quickly when i sit down and my feet are numb in places constantly

The my feet began to go numb a bit this summer starting with the sides of my big toes then eventually on the right foot it became the entire toe and the next one and now the first two toes and the top of my foot are numb all the time but there has been no indication of poor curculation or anything and now if I sit for even 5 mins on the floor my legs fall asleep and get that aweful tingling sensation when they wake up.........any one have ideas???

Related Topics: Big Toe, Foot, Leg, Toe, Circulation

A.
Could be a pinched nerve or bad disc in lower back.  You say there has been no indication of poor circulation, but I am curious what are those indicators?  Has a doctor told you this?  Have they done a ultrasound to check the circulation.  If so, I would have an orthopedic doc. check you out to see if this is back related.  By chance are you a diabetic?  This can cause leg and foot issues.