Can sinusitis cause red bumps on the roof of your mouth and white sores on/by your tonsils?

I have had sinus headaches&pressure, runny nose&congestion, sore&red throat, drainage&pressure in my ears,&a wet cough for the last 2 weeks. I have been taking some sinus pills every day to help with this. I figured it was just sinusitis because I get it multiple times a year with these same symptoms, until  I looked at my throat in the mirror this morning&noticed that I had some small red bumps on the roof of my mouth&a white painful sore very close, if not on, my left tonsil. 

Here are some pictures of my throat: