Why is the skin on my feet peeling?

My feet have been peeling really bad. I lotion them all the time! I don't wear flip flops, just shoes and socks. They don't itch or burn. It doesn't hurt. It's just ugly and annoying and I can't help picking them.

Related Topics: Foot, Skin, Lotion

Many reasons.....moisture accumulation, atopic dermatitis, tinea pedis (Athlete's foot), chemical reactions to shoes or detergents left in your socks, bare feet, etc.

In order to get a patient-specific answer, you will need to see a medical provider so that your feet can be properly examined and you can be definitively diagnosed/treated.