Health & Sex

Q.

I have been bleeding for 30 days or more bright red blood with dark clots increasing pain in my abdominal and back .

this all started since January 3rd i first started spotting with thick discharge which color varied from pink, brown and red at times. i would also bleed after intercourse which would then stop after a while, about 2 weeks ago i had an episode where i felt like i was having contraction pains, when i went too the doctor all they could diagnose was bladder infection for the past 2 weeks i have now been bleeding bright red blood with blood clots the size of golf balls this is really disturbing

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer

I would Truly suggest to you...You have got to see a Dr.....This might be something serious,its Better to be Safe then to be Sorry......Wishing you the best...

A.
Thank you so much for the response, i have an appointment with my gynecologist, and will know whats wrong with me. In the interim the bleeding has now stopped and its been a week this far.

Post Your AnswerCancel

While writing your answer, you may find these tips helpful:

• Please try to keep your answer short and to the point. Be sure the answer is specific to the question asked.
  • To help protect your privacy, you should never submit any question or answer that includes personal information such as a name, phone number, email address, or mailing address.
  • Have a reference? Please include it to support your answer.

Today on WebMD

flowers behind back
Article
Upset woman sitting on bed
Article

couple kissing
Article
Exercises for Better Sex
Video

Life Cycle of a Penis
Article
HIV Myth Facts
Slideshow

How Healthy is Your Sex Life
Quiz
Couple in bed
Video

6 Tips For Teens
Article
Close-up of young man
Article

screening tests for men
Slideshow
HPV Vaccine Future
Article

Important: The opinions expressed in WebMD User-generated content areas like communities, reviews, ratings, blogs, or WebMD Answers are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment. Do not consider WebMD User-generated content as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.

URAC: Accredited Health Web Site HONcode Seal AdChoices