Q.

I have been bleeding for 30 days or more bright red blood with dark clots increasing pain in my abdominal and back .

this all started since January 3rd i first started spotting with thick discharge which color varied from pink, brown and red at times. i would also bleed after intercourse which would then stop after a while, about 2 weeks ago i had an episode where i felt like i was having contraction pains, when i went too the doctor all they could diagnose was bladder infection for the past 2 weeks i have now been bleeding bright red blood with blood clots the size of golf balls this is really disturbing

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer

I would Truly suggest to you...You have got to see a Dr.....This might be something serious,its Better to be Safe then to be Sorry......Wishing you the best...

A.
Thank you so much for the response, i have an appointment with my gynecologist, and will know whats wrong with me. In the interim the bleeding has now stopped and its been a week this far.