Q.

My EF is about 25-30, had a pacemkr/defib installed. have a gout attack is it ok to use aleave to help

Related Topics: Gout

A.

First of whoever that clown is about the dentist I dont know about . If you take ALEVE for other problems with your condition it will only help with the pain a little bit. I  would suggest go to your family doctor. You may ( I don't know exactly) be able to take indomethicin (sic) for the gout. I went to my family doctor a couple years ago. Was sent to a podiatrist - foot doctor. Everyone said YEP you have gout. NO KIDDING. This new family doctor sent me to a Rheumetologist. This past tuesday. I went back to her. My body is missing the enzyme to rid it of purines and uric acid. ( The major causes of gout ). Prob. due to age. I now have to take Colkrys (generic for colchicine) for 6 to 12 mths till the acid level in my body gets below 4. Then I have to take alpurenol for the rest of my life. Gout is something you do not want to even wish upon your worst enemy. IT IS NOT FUN. Go to your family doctor first then go on from there.