Q.

Do people just troll dumb questions on here for laughs, or are people really this clueless about sex?

Im sorry to sound really really mean, but it seriously concerns me when I read sexual questions from women/men trying to get pregnant, they dont even seem to know where the baby comes from, should they even be allowed to concieve?

A.

Not all people are "sexperts", so I consider all questions to be valid. There are no dumb questions....just unanswered questions, and if you can't ask your most basic or intimate questions to a medical provider for a straight and serious answer, who can you ask?

If you thing on-line questions about sex are amusing, you should spend a day with me in an Adolescent Health clinic.

Feel free to answer some of the basic sex questions if you know the answer, but be nice. You were young and uninformed at some point in your life as well.