Q.

I broke out in a rash only on my face. what could it be?

I did not change any products that I use on my face. Same make-up, face wash, and lotion. I do have dry sensitive skin. I also have acne with regular breakouts, but nothing like this rash before. Its not that bright, little bumps all over, and itchy. I am 23

Related Topics: Acne, Skin, Lotion, Rash, Makeup

A.
Unfortunately, it would not be possible for me, or any medical provider, to be able to diagnosis a rash without actually seeing it first-hand. A description is really not sufficient to make this important diagnostic call, and without a diagnosis, treatment suggestions would also not be possible.

You will need to see a medical provider or dermatologist so that you can be be properly diagnosed and treated.

A.
Are you just interested on creams and drugs which are useful to cure your skin problem or else any other source which can cure it. It is necessary to consult a dermatologist to judge on what type of rash you are suffering from and have to treat it. But before that why can't you just try products which can cure your skin problem naturally. Usage of products with natural ingredients can help you to recover from many type of skin problems. Best you can have from online search are products made out of Argan nuts which might give positive results than other.

A.
You may try applying home remedies like paste from papayas or avocados. These home remedies may take longer time to work but are definitely safer for your sensitive skin. You may also look for hypoallergenic products that will not cause irritation to your skin. 

www.clearclinic.com - http://www.clearclinic.com/