Q.

Which statement accurately describes the role of oxygen in newborn resuscitation

1. A newborn in secondary apnea can be expected to resume normal respirations with the apprication of free-flow oxygen.

2. Free-low oxygen may be administered using an oxygen mask held close to the baby's face.

3.  Most newborn resuscitation should begin with 100% oxygen.

4.  It is reasonable to expect most babies have a pre-ductal saturation (Sp02) of >90% by 3 minutes of age

Related Topics: Oxygen, Apnea, Newborn, Baby

A.
I am sorry...but you will need to do your own test questions. I am sure you will be able to find the answer.