Q.

slightly yellow/green penile discharge

I have recently started seeing someone and we had sex last week, a day later i started getting a bit of penile discharge.. I notice bits of yellow/green on my white boxer shorts and white marks on black, but its not loads. Im 99.9% percent sure shes clean so i dont think its an STI as i have no other symptoms. I did have slight balanitis i think a couple of weeks ago as i had flaky skin around my penis and i couple of red tiny spots which i get now and again. Related?

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer
If you are having unprotected sex, even with someone that you assume is "clean" or STD free, you are still at risk. Many women who have Chlamydia or even gonorrhea contracted from a previous partner, are not aware of it. If you are now having a penile discharge (not normal), then it would be in YOUR best interest in finding out the reason. It will also be in your partner's best interest to know as well.

Got Your WebMD Answer?

Next Steps: