Health & Sex

Q.

slightly yellow/green penile discharge

I have recently started seeing someone and we had sex last week, a day later i started getting a bit of penile discharge.. I notice bits of yellow/green on my white boxer shorts and white marks on black, but its not loads. Im 99.9% percent sure shes clean so i dont think its an STI as i have no other symptoms. I did have slight balanitis i think a couple of weeks ago as i had flaky skin around my penis and i couple of red tiny spots which i get now and again. Related?

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer
If you are having unprotected sex, even with someone that you assume is "clean" or STD free, you are still at risk. Many women who have Chlamydia or even gonorrhea contracted from a previous partner, are not aware of it. If you are now having a penile discharge (not normal), then it would be in YOUR best interest in finding out the reason. It will also be in your partner's best interest to know as well.

Post Your AnswerCancel

While writing your answer, you may find these tips helpful:

• Please try to keep your answer short and to the point. Be sure the answer is specific to the question asked.
  • To help protect your privacy, you should never submit any question or answer that includes personal information such as a name, phone number, email address, or mailing address.
  • Have a reference? Please include it to support your answer.

Today on WebMD

flowers behind back
Article
Upset woman sitting on bed
Article

couple kissing
Article
Exercises for Better Sex
Video

Life Cycle of a Penis
Article
HIV Myth Facts
Slideshow

How Healthy is Your Sex Life
Quiz
Couple in bed
Video

6 Tips For Teens
Article
Close-up of young man
Article

screening tests for men
Slideshow
HPV Vaccine Future
Article

Important: The opinions expressed in WebMD User-generated content areas like communities, reviews, ratings, blogs, or WebMD Answers are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment. Do not consider WebMD User-generated content as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.

URAC: Accredited Health Web Site HONcode Seal AdChoices