Q.

Doctor can't find my Abdominal pain. I've had 3 CT Scans, Endoscopy and Colonoscopy

I have had pain in my left abdomen for over 2 months. Doctors and a lot of test cannot diagnose my problem. I've had 3 ct scans, Colonoscopy. Endoscopy. something is wrong with me and I don't know what to do.

A.

Keep afteryour doctors they'll eventually find it . I've had the same type of problems and it took  awhile but they finally found the problem by doing exploritory surgery. It ended up being my omentum was wrapped arond my intestine. it never showed on any test and it would hurt terribly.

A.
I had the same problem. Was hospitalized for 5 days, all kinds of tests were run & everything was " normal"! They wanted to cut me open to look around & find out what was causing this pain. I said no. They wouldn't feed me ... They were sure it was my intestines, not! I ended up going to my internist the next week. She checked me out, felt my trigger points & found the problem. I had a frozen abdominal muscle. She gave me an injection in the correct trigger point &within 20 minutes all pain was gone!!! 

A.
Might need to change your GI doctor or possible look up on the internet and see if there is any research hospitals near you. When I had the same problems as you my family got me into to see a GI doctor at Temple University Hospital. Which is a research hospital and the doctor found out the problem, I had gastroparesis.