Q.

I am 4 days late on my period. Been spotting for 2 days which is not normal for me. Negative HPTs. Could I be pregnant?

Last period: Dec. 26. Next expected period: Jan 26-27, today is Jan. 30th. The last 2 days I have filled up (estimation) of about 1/3 of a light sized tampon with blood. I have had what feels like period cramps. I am a super sized tampon girl with my periods, so this is out of the normal for me, which is why I don't think it's my period. Could it be implantation bleeding? I have taken 3 HPT's and all have came out negative.

A.

From my own personal experience, stress can cause your period to be off, and could cause some early spotting. Honestly, from stress, I have not had my period start on the same day for two months in a row and I have also had it skip months before as well. Also not all HPT are accurate. I would suggest that you go to your dr and either have them do the urine test or the blood test to make sure.