Q.

I am 3mos post DaVinci hysterectomy due to severe Anemia. I am still having sharp ab pains, and now headaches. Related?

The pains are mostly on my side or in my bladder area. After having four kids, it feels like the feeling you get when you are pregnant and the baby gives you a "swift kick" in the bladder. The headaches are many days during the week. get more severe when I am active, like when walking on the treadmill, during sexual relations etc,They did leave my Ovaries. I did have problems in the hospital, had to have a blood transfusion and also got pneumonia. had internal bleeding but was resolved quickly.