Q.

Can i be pregnant if my boyfriend didn't ejaculate inside me?

Last weekend my boyfriend and I were laying in bed naked and he put his penis inside me, but he did not come, we didn't move around and he was only in me for less than a minute. I also had a surgery when I was 6 years old due to an ovarian cyst and had one of my Fallopian tubes and one of my ovaries removed. My periods have been irregular since I first got my period when I was 14. When we were together it had been about a week since my last period.

What are my chances of being pregnant?

A.
I can't tell you the chances of you being pregnant as it is different for every person; however, traces of semen are often present in that stuff that leaks out before he ejaculates often called "pre-cum". While you don't have one of your ovaries, you still have the other one. Assuming everything is normal with that one, there is a possibility of you being pregnant. If you are going to engage in any type of sexual activity where his penis comes into contact with your vagina, please practice safe sex and use a condom and/or get on birth control.

A.
I'm really not sure if only having one ovary makes you less fertile, but as long as there have not been any problems since then, you do have a chance of being pregnant. however Pre-cum does contain sperm, wether he ejaculated in you doesn't really matter because of pre cum, sperm do travel and if he was already inside then yes you can be pregnant,not likely but yes. The more you stress on it, it can actually make your period late, just relax, if youre really that worried and dont want to be pregnant (not that im for abortion) but you can take within the first 5 weeks 1500-2500 mg a day of generic (cheap) vitamin C, look for riboflavin on the lable cause you DON'T want that. Vitamin C is water soluble (you pee out what your body doesnt use) so you cant overdose, drink lots of water because it can cause constipation, but within 2-5 days your period should return. So just relax, could be stress.

Next Question: