Q.

I have sharp shooting pains in my stomach after i eat, diarrhea, constipation, acid reflux that requires medication

have always had tummy pains but I had pancrititis and had my galbladder removed, and about 8mo after that started having really bad pain and diarrhea  whether i eat or not.  I also have very bad acid reflux that I take medication for and have had multiple different intestinal bacterias in the last year.  Have had a coposcopy and colonoscopy and havent found anything.  what next should I do? it interferes with me working and living life.

A.

I had same signs your having I still have my gallbladder still. The pain and Bowel problems were sometimes embarible then I had a colonoscopy and the specialist found out that I had Hpyloria Bacteria and actually had sores in my stomach and small intestine ducts so he put me on Nexium and the acid reflux is way better the stomach pains better and my food is digesting now. it wouldn't digest just sit in my stomach for days and rot and that's were the stomach pain and bowel problems came in. hope this helps ya out. God Bless

Have your doctor go over your previous (last test) and blood work my doctor said most doctors don't know or think to look for the H-Pyloria disease until brought to the attention Best of Luck and prayers for ya