Q.

Can you get pregnant through clothing?

-Day 14 of my cycle, my partner "dry humped" me (going through the motions of sex, without penetration)

-He ejaculated, and continued to rub and thrust against me after ejaculating
-He was wearing boxers and jeans, I was wearing cotton panties and jeans
-I'm really scared that I am pregnant, I'm in college and not ready for a baby
-It is now day 24 of my cycle and I think I have pregnancy symptoms. I have tender, sore breasts and am craving salty and sweet foods
-Do you think I am pregnant?
Related Topics: Breast, Fear, Tenderness, Food, Craving

A.

It would not be very likely that you would conceive in this way, but to be safe, just do a few home pregnancy tests and consider this a lesson-learned. This practice is very dangerous sex-play that will eventually lead to intercourse, so be prepared.  Don't be in denial that it will not eventually happen. Clearly, you are in an intimate relationship, so go to Student Health and get on an effective contraceptive (pill, Depo, etc.) and make that boyfriend of yours use a condom....even if you both have clothes on. It is always safer to contain those baby-causing sperm on one place. If he can't keep them in his testicles, then he should at least keep them in a condom.