Q.

Can you get vaginal pimples?Monogomous relationship. This is not HPV, I know.No other pain or burning. what do I do?

I've been wearing a lot of layers & nylons lately.  My fiance and I have been together 4 years.  Could it be an ingrown hair or pimple?  Can I use a little acne medicine in that sensitive area?  I have been prone to acne occasionally and I am 38.

A.
happens to me more often than not. monogamous relationship here too. i always thought they were ingrown hairs or blocked pores. actually had two lanced over the years because they got so big and painful. they happen on my inner, very upper upper thigh,  my obgyn suggested an all natural drawing salve called "prid" i found it at walmart for under $4. it helped me a lot.

A.
I've been getting these for years....earlier on, I would try to pop them myself....but I had one here lately that was pretty big and infected because it was painful...I thought I was going to need to see a gyn, but remembered I had a tube of that black goo that has been used for years as a drawing agent....I put some of that goo on a bandaid and applied it...of course, the area where I put it was very private.....the bandaid managed to stay on overnight and all during the next day, I could see that the drawing agent was working....it finally pulled all that stuff out of the place and it began to heal up...and today, I don't have any more problems...sure hope that doesn't happen again....

A.
just an fyi if theses "pimples" are white and hard they probably are vaginal cysts u need to see ur gynocologist they are not uncommon. I have them have had them for 10  yrs.