Q.

i feel like there is something stuck in my throat

I feel sometimes like there is something stuck in my throat. its not all the time, but seems to get worse when i drink or eat dairy products. i dont know what it could be. i have really bad allergies and sinus problems, could that have something to do with it?

A.
your allergies maybe got something to do w/ it mainly because it has a triggering factor before you experience it as you said especially when taking dairy products.. what you experience is that when you take certain food or anything that triggers your allergic reaction is that your throat lining starts to swell thus decreasing your airway and making you feel that somethings blocking your throat.. to verify if its allergic response that causes that feeling whenever you experience it try taking any anti-histamines but make sure to take non-drowse or take it when you are not working because it will make you feel drowsy..