Q.

I am seeing wavy motion in my peripheral vision. What could be causing this?

It resembles heat waves....if that makes any sense.  There is no pain associated with this and it has only happened a couple of times and just lasts for a few minutes.  I am  61 and take medications for high blood pressure.  The last time I experienced this I was simply driving down the road.

Related Topics: High Blood Pressure, Vision, Pain

A.
Floaters! My dad used to experience these all the time, especially when driving, or looking at a bright backdrop.  Here is a page of information on them!  Hope this helps!
http://www.webmd.com/eye-health/benign-eye-floaters